Designed for Xbox and
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221017005301/en/
Reach for the Cloud – Turtle Beach’s Designed For Xbox Recon Cloud Hybrid Controller Is Now Available (Photo: Business Wire)
“Both gamer and critic response to our Recon and REACT-R controllers has been unquestionably bullish, and the Cloud Controller gives Xbox and mobile gamers the same award-winning
The Recon Cloud Hybrid Controller combines the best of both worlds for mobile gamers on Xbox and PC. Gamers can play longer and in total comfort thanks to the Recon Cloud’s ergonomic shape and cooling grips. The Recon Cloud’s adjustable phone clip securely mounts all compatible Android phones – nearly any sized phone, even in its case – above the controller. When the Recon Cloud’s phone clip is detached, it can be used as a convenient tabletop stand.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a
The complete list of Recon Cloud Controller features includes:
Designed for Xbox &
Cloud Gaming: Equipped with a detachable 10ft./3m braided cable for using in wired mode with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows PCs, or flip the input switch to play wirelessly on Android 8.0+ devices and Windows PCs.
- Complimentary Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: A one-month free subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives access to an expansive library of games.
- Long-Lasting Wireless Battery: Play mobile games for days with a 30-hour rechargeable battery, plus the controller fully recharges in just 2.5 hours.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Connect to Android 8.0+ mobile devices as well as compatible Windows PCs using low-latency Bluetooth technology.
Cloud Gaming: Go beyond the Xbox Game Passlibrary on mobile, and play controller-supported games on GeForce Now, Stadia, Steam Link, and more.
- Responsive Controls: Play in confidence with textured triggers and bumpers, an accurate 8-way D-pad, and smooth thumbstick movement.
- Ergonomic Cooling Grips: Micro-cooling channels and a comfortable shape keep hands cool and dry while reducing fatigue over long gaming sessions.
- Pro-Aim Focus Mode: One of two mappable buttons, Pro-Aim tunes thumbstick sensitivity for enhanced long-range accuracy.
- Two Mappable Quick-Action Buttons: Customize your gaming experience with two mappable buttons, allowing up to four different switchable profiles.
- Android Mobile Companion App: Make on-the-go adjustments to control performance, check battery status, and discover new compatible games.
- Superhuman Hearing*: From quiet footsteps sneaking up, to enemy weapon reloads, Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets gamers hear every detail for the ultimate gaming audio advantage.
- Turtle Beach Signature Presets*: Customize game audio with four audio EQ presets: Signature Sound, Bass Boost, Bass & Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost.
- Immersive Vibration Feedback*: Dual rumble motors in the handles and triggers offer enhanced feedback for ultra-realistic next-gen gameplay.
3.5mm Headset Connection*: Take advantage of proven
Turtle Beachaudio enhancements by plugging in any 3.5mm connected headset.
- Mic Monitoring*: Hear and adjust the volume of your own voice to avoid shouting while chatting.
Chat Mix*: Conveniently located game & chat mix controls.
*Features only available in wired mode.
For more information on the latest
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions, or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “goal”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to logistic and supply chain challenges, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the integration of any businesses we acquire and the integration of such businesses within our internal control over financial reporting and operations, our indebtedness, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports filed with the
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Step 3 Public Relations
Sr. Director, Public Relations &
Gateway Investor Relations
Sr. Director, Communications &
Partnerships – International
+44 (0) 1256 678350