- Product Manager, Website Development Flexible: White Plains, New York, or San Diego, California
- Engineering Technician San Diego, California
- Electrical Product Development Engineer California
Product Manager, Website Development
Flexible: White Plains, New York, or San Diego, California - July 15, 2020
Reports To: Sr. Dr. Global Digital Marketing
Responsible for owning the prioritization and the on-time, successful delivery of global development across the TB portfolio of websites. You will guide the agency development team in successfully translating Brand, Sales, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce needs into a plan of action that delivers a best in class ecommerce site that meets overall business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Management of ongoing website support and maintenance for all Turtle Beach Brands:
- Collect stakeholder website requirements/ functionality updates/ bug fixes across sales, brand, digital marketing and ecommerce:
- Map loosely defined business requirements to specific technical solutions and write up project descriptions as a jumping off point to work closely with agency developers to implement these requirements.
- Develop, manage and prioritize the website’s project pipeline with the development agency and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Prioritize and develop site features that drive conversion, consumer engagement and revenue growth.
- Liaise between internal teams and development agency to create and continuously maintain alignment around the project objectives, hours, deadlines, and scope.
- Work with agency developers to QA all new projects and ensure deliverable meets the outlined requirements.
- Liaise between the agency developers and the E-Commerce team/Marketing team to collect feedback and iterate on projects until all parties are satisfied with the outcome.
- Direct agency development team and manage deliverables timing to continually move tasks from backlog to assignment in order to meet deadlines.
- New website builds for all Turtle Beach Brands:
- Responsible for scoping the internal requirements and managing the agency development team in the build out of additional catalog and ecommerce websites on Shopify Plus to meet business objections.
- Perform Business Analysis, scope project requirements, finalize budget and manage website build.
- Work with agency developers on estimates, SOW’s, hours/budget utilization, scope definition, and invoicing.
- Act as technical Subject Matter Expert on digital website technologies.
- Maintain an understanding of current e-commerce trends/implementations and best practices and proactively work to expand knowledge and skillset through continuing education, reading, and certifications.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all updates and enhancements to our websites.
- B.A./B.S. with 5+ years’ experience in product management for web development.
- Established Shopify development experience with proven experience within Shopify CMS a must.
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive e-commerce websites required.
- A passion for front-end architecture and learning new technologies.
- Experience working with agency developers.
- Experience in agile development and best practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with Basecamp a plus.
- Extremely well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, problem solver, proactively diving into projects without having to be asked.
- Passion for web development and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate seamlessly between developers and internal colleagues.
About Turtle Beach
Turtle Beach Corporation is one of the world’s leading gaming headset and audio accessory providers, headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Gamers around the world know the Turtle Beach brand for its high-quality, comfort-driven gaming headsets which deliver a far more immersive sound experience and allows them to communicate with other players. A strong drive for innovation, savvy marketing, powerful global retail distribution, and decades of audio expertise have made Turtle Beach the clear leader in console gaming headsets with over 40% market share for the past 10+ years.
For gamers on PC, Turtle Beach’s ROCCAT brand combines detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for designing the best PC gaming products. Under the ROCCAT brand, Turtle Beach creates award-winning PC gaming keyboards, mice, headsets, mousepads and other accessories.
Whether you’re looking for a new gaming headset for Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo or the latest PC gaming equipment, Turtle Beach and ROCCAT products are designed to help you win more.
Turtle Beach’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
San Diego, California - May 8, 2020
Reports To: Director, Hardware
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for developing and testing solutions to solve technical problems in research and development, manufacturing, sales, construction, inspection and maintenance. Assist engineers, inspects products, conducts tests and collects data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Test, construct, install, maintain and troubleshoot electronic/electrical systems and components
- Solder / Rework PCB Assemblies
- Purchase Components / Tools as needed
- Organize maintain Lab areas
- Operate electronic test equipment and read engineering drawings and schematics
- Analyzes and interprets test data and records results, working primarily in a laboratory environment
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Inspect electrical project work for quality control and assurance
- Collaborate with engineers to identify, define or solve developmental problems
- Interpret test information to resolve design-related problems
- Technical Degree in an Engineering related field preferred
- Solder / Rework PCB Assemblies
- Familiarity with consumer audio equipment and testing techniques; Audio Precision or Prism Dscope etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must exhibit strong trouble shooting skills and root cause investigation
- Ability to interpret system, CAD drawings and PCBA schematics
- Knowledge of electronic symbols, components and use hand tools related to the job
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
Electrical Product Development Engineer
California - March 5, 2020
Reports To: Director of Engineering
Turtle Beach is seeking a growth-oriented Product Development Engineer with an emphasis on Electrical Engineering to become an integral part of our audio headset engineering team in California. The selected candidate will work with our experienced engineering staff in the development of our gaming headsets. Work will include product specifications, schematic design, PCB layout design / approvals, circuit debugging, prototype development and component approvals. The work will be highly collaborative with both internal customers and external suppliers. This opportunity represents a unique opportunity for candidates interested in working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Design, realization, integration and verification testing of industry-leading innovative products
- Develop and define performance criteria for product specifications
- Perform schematic entry, BOM exportation, revision control and updates to Altium CAD libraries
- Approve or perform PCB layout design or modifications for products
- Review and approve test results for internally and externally performed tests, including RF performance characteristics
- Review product functionality and guide design team trade-offs, for best customer use experience
- Collaborate with cross discipline project team to bring products to market on time and within budget
- Approve Engineering ECO’s for products
- Evaluate and approve second source components
- Prototype creation and testing
- Initiate problem solving using creative and innovative design and process approaches
- Perform work independently and take initiative. Recognize when it is necessary to ask for direction from a senior level engineering colleague
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Electrical Engineering preferred.
- 5 years of relevant engineering experience. Development of high-volume consumer electronics preferred.
- Must have experience in electrical design with clear understanding of audio performance challenges and requirements. Headset / headphone experience preferred
- Experience with Altium or another electronic CAD software
- Good understanding of overall system design development process, including required collaboration of Electrical, Mechanical and Firmware / Software development
- Individuals should possess a strong focus on product and the ability to communicate effectively with both team members and suppliers.
- Friendly, self-directed, creative, able to learn quickly and excited to work in a fast-paced consumer products environment