The New VelocityOne Rudder Perfectly Complements Turtle Beach’s Award-Winning VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System, Giving Fans and Enthusiasts the Ultimate Modern Simulation Control Setup for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Other Flight Programs
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221031005231/en/
Take Full Control of the Skies With Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Rudder – Now Available (Photo: Business Wire)
“VelocityOne Rudder is the next step in our commitment to giving flight sim gamers a modern and realistic flight control experience using the latest technologies,” said
The complete list of VelocityOne Rudder features includes:
- Ultra-Smooth Rudder Axis: A single, return-to-center axis provides fluid, low-friction precision forward and backward movement for accurate directional control. Friction-free linear bearings allow for smooth, accurate and maintenance free operation. Two sets of swappable springs for the main rudder axis provide additional adjustability to set the perfect feel.
- Differential Brakes: The spring-loaded brake pedals deliver precise runway braking control, or steering assist when pressing one pedal at a time.
- Swappable Pedals: Two sets of interchangeable pedals swap out easily and provide realistic replication of light aircraft or airliner style pedals.
- Adjustable Pedal Width: Adjustable pedal width accommodates a wide range of users and plane types. Plus, when not in use, the adjustable footprint provides convenient storage.
- Precise, Long-Lasting Axes: Non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes deliver high-resolution data and longer product life over standard potentiometers.
- Stable Mounting Solutions: Sturdy metal construction with rubber pads and carpet grips on the bottom provides a stable base on a wide range of surfaces and has pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting to existing home cockpits.
- Universal PC Compatibility: Plug the two-meter USB-C to USB-A cable directly into the PC to add VelocityOne Rudder to your existing setup.
- Take Flight on Xbox: Press the mode button to switch from PC to Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One using the included pass-through cable. Requires the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System to work on Xbox consoles.
For more information on the latest
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions, or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “goal”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to logistic and supply chain challenges, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the integration of any businesses we acquire and the integration of such businesses within our internal control over financial reporting and operations, our indebtedness, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports filed with the
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221031005231/en/
Step 3 Public Relations
Gateway Investor Relations
Sr. Director, Communications & Partnerships – International
+44 (0) 1256 678350