This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221114005295/en/
An exclusive Designed for Xbox Atom Controller is available in Black and Yellow and features the Xbox Guide button plus a complimentary 1-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate*. The Atom Controller also comes in Black and Teal and Red versions, and all three colorways are available today at www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers worldwide for
“Mobile gaming is an increasingly larger share of overall gaming, and our Atom Controller lets mobile gamers enjoy their favorite games with grips that feel great in their hands, and it’s easy to pack and go,” said
The Atom Controller brings the familiar console-style controller feel to mobile gamers, and the ergonomic handles keep hands relaxed and comfortable for hours. A reliable 20-hour battery charges up in just over two hours, and the upcoming Atom Controller companion app will let gamers configure additional features and search for new games.
The complete list of Atom Controller features includes:
Complimentary Xbox Game Pass Ultimate*: Includes a 1-month free subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, giving players access to an expansive library of games that work perfectly with the Atom Controller.
*Complimentary subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is only available with the Designed for Xbox Atom Controller in Black and Yellow.
- Compact & Comfortable: Magnetically connects into a compact, convenient shape to fit in a pocket, or in its included carrying bag. Plus, an ergonomic handle shape and console-style controls provide a familiar console experience for mobile.
- Low-Latency Connectivity: Connects lag-free to Android 8.0+ phones via low-latency Bluetooth, while the two independent modules connect to each other using Turtle Beach’s proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless link.
Cloud Gaming: Take the console experience on-the-go and play familiar mobile games on the cloud using Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now Steam Link, and more.
- Console Level Controls: Equipped with full-size thumb sticks, a D-Pad, bumpers, triggers, and ABXY buttons, plus view and menu buttons for precise responsive controls on any cloud streaming title. The Designed for Xbox version also has an Xbox Guide button.
- Adjustable Phone Clamps: A unique two-piece controller design has integrated phone clamps with a depth range of 67-92 mm, snugly fitting any size Android smartphone while in its case.
- More Gaming, Less Charging: Each controller module is powered by its own battery, providing 20-hours total battery life on a single charge. Recharge in just 2.5 hours using the supplied USB-C cable.
- Ergonomic Design: A comfortable shape with familiar console controls keeps hands comfortable over long gaming sessions.
Atom Companion App: Download the upcoming Atom Controller companion app from the Play Storeto configure additional features, discover new games to play, and update firmware.
For more information on the latest
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “goal”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to logistic and supply chain challenges, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the integration of any businesses we acquire and the integration of such businesses within our internal control over financial reporting and operations, our indebtedness, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports filed with the
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Step 3 Public Relations
Sr. Director, Communications & Partnerships – International
+44 (0) 1256 678350
Gateway Investor Relations