The VelocityOne Stand Perfectly Houses Turtle Beach’s Award-Winning VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System or VelocityOne Flightstick and VelocityOne Rudder Pedals
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005201/en/
The VelocityOne Stand Perfectly Houses Turtle Beach’s Award-Winning VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System (Photo: Business Wire)
Though designed to fit the VelocityOne Flight Simulation Control System and VelocityOne Rudder, the VelocityOne Stand is universal and compatible with other flight simulation and racing simulation wheel and pedal accessories. The complete list of VelocityOne Stand features includes:
- Adjustable Design: Utilizing quick-release clamps, the VelocityOne Stand allows for precision height, angle, and length adjustments, plus tilt adjustments for the upper and lower mounting platforms.
- Solid Steel Build: A durable steel build keeps simulation accessories securely mounted, plus VelocityOne-specific and universal style mounting holes allow for permanent installation of simulation accessories.
- Universal Compatibility: The VelocityOne Stand is built for the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System, VelocityOne Flightstick, and VelocityOne Rudder pedals, and works with most other third-party yokes, racing wheels, rudder pedals, and racing pedals.
- Fold-Flat Design: VelocityOne Stand folds flat without the need to remove any accessories, allowing you to keep your setup installed but stow it away conveniently.
- Reversible: Versatile design lets you reverse the orientation of the main shaft depending on your preference.
- Adjustable Rubber Feet: Anti-wobble rubber feet are adjustable to ensure the VelocityOne Stand stays firmly planted.
For more information on the latest
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions, or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “goal”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to logistic and supply chain challenges, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the integration of any businesses we acquire and the integration of such businesses within our internal control over financial reporting and operations, our indebtedness, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports filed with the
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221219005201/en/
Step 3 Public Relations
Gateway Investor Relations
Sr. Director, Communications & Partnerships – International
+44 (0) 1256 678350