This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230810077191/en/
The new Atom Mobile Game Controller for iOS comes in a stunning Cobalt Blue colorway. The previously released Atom Controller for Android is available in a Black and Yellow version that features the Xbox Guide button plus a complimentary 1-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate*, as well as separate Black and Teal and Red versions. The Atom Mobile Game Controller for iOS launches
“Our Atom Controller for iOS delivers precision controls that will feel fantastic in the hands of gamers on iPhone, and its unique magnetic design makes it easy to pack up when mobile gamers are on the go,” said
The Atom Controller brings a familiar console-style controller feel to mobile gamers, as ergonomic handles keep hands relaxed and comfortable for hours. A reliable 20-hour battery charges-up in just over two hours, and the upcoming Atom Controller companion app for iOS will let gamers configure additional features and search for new games.
The complete list of Atom Controller features includes:
- Compact & Comfortable: Magnetically connects into a compact, convenient shape to fit in its included carrying bag, or into a pocket. Plus, an ergonomic handle shape and console-style controls provide a familiar console experience for mobile gamers.
- Low-Latency Connectivity: Connects lag-free to iPhone devices via low-latency Bluetooth, while the two independent modules connect to each other using Turtle Beach’s proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless link.
Cloud Gaming: Take the console experience on-the-go and play familiar mobile games on the cloud using Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Steam Link, and more.
- Console Level Controls: Equipped with full-size thumb sticks, a D-Pad, bumpers, triggers, and ABXY buttons, plus view and menu buttons for precise responsive controls on any cloud streaming title.
- Adjustable to your iPhone: Fits all iPhone 11 models and newer with integrated clamps and included rubber pads. Will fit most iPhones in form-fitting slim cases as well.
- More Gaming, Less Charging: Each controller module is powered by its own battery, providing 20-hours total battery life on a single charge. Recharge in just 2.5 hours using the supplied USB-C cable.
- Ergonomic Design: A comfortable shape with familiar console controls keeps hands comfortable over long gaming sessions.
Atom Companion App: Download the upcoming Atom Controller companion app from the App Storeto configure additional features, discover new games to play, and update firmware.
For more information on the latest
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “goal”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. The inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by the Company, or any person, that the objectives of the Company will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to inflationary pressures, logistic and supply chain challenges, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the integration of any businesses we acquire and the integration of such businesses within our internal control over financial reporting and operations, our indebtedness, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports filed with the
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Step 3 Public Relations
Sr. Director, Public Relations &
Sr. Director, Communications &
Partnerships – International
+44 (0) 1256 678350
Gateway Investor Relations